Instant Online Screening. Sanctions, Watchlists, PEPs & Adverse Media.
The Global RADAR® solution
Comprehensive AML screening
The Global RADAR® AML Surveillance Module tracks transactions using both rules and statistical based methodologies to detect irregular trends and behavioral patterns.
No More Blind Spots. See Into The Shadows. Fight Financial Crime.
Screen Global Sanctions, Watch Lists, Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) & Adverse Media with One Tool
Global RADAR facilitates faster screening and deeper enhanced due diligence (EDD) with the most extensive identity database in the industry.
Protect your organization from sophisticated financial criminals with Global RADAR Check.
Leverage the largest database of high risk entities linked to money laundering arms proliferation, drug trafficking and other high risk activities.
Leverage immediate, up-to-date coverage for individuals and companies in more than 50 risk categories. Reduce false positives with enriched data to achieve the highest level of anti-money laundering (AML) compliance.
Get extra protection against sanctioned entities in five key areas: shipping and vessels, bank locations, companies and organizations, payment routing, and people.
Global RADAR goes beyond initial screening with ongoing monitoring. Alert teams to changes ensuring customer data and risk profiles are always up to date
Politically Exposed Person Screening
Streamlines screening with one tool
- Profiles of entities on global & national sanction lists
- Richer information with real-time updates (pictures, connections, media articles, source media links)
- 1,000s of government, regulatory, law enforcement, fitness & probity watchlists.
The Global RADAR PEP database contains more than 1.5 million entities in 240 countries.
- Get primary unique identifiers to positively identify and sort PEPs by region and type.
- Comprehensive global database of PEPs in 240 countries.
- User friendly PEP categorization complete with risk classes designed in line with FATF guidelines.
- PEP profiles include connections, relatives, close associates, pictures and media articles.
Screen adverse media and negative news from more than 35,000 media sources. Access the Global RADAR Check database of businesses and individuals with adverse media. Sort by risk stage, age and crime type.=
- Over 5 million media pages analyzed per day globally.
- Easily navigate articles for each entity with key snippets and clear sources.
Application Programming Interface
GLOBAL RADAR® API
Additionally to the Global RADAR® software we are offering a middleware technology. Our API can be used to leverage existing applications to provide access to sanction lists. The Global RADAR® Sanctions API consolidates all sanctions lists providing immediate access in a single data feed